UNIFIED DATING LIMITED (“Company”)
Terms and Conditions for Hosts Plan 3
Table of contents
Schedule 2 Sample Event Hosting Order Form……………………………………………… 22
This agreement is made on the date that a Host submits and completes the Events Organiser and Host Registration form and ticks the box agreeing to the terms of this agreement (“Commencement Date”).
- UNIFIED DATING LIMITED, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 09421920 whose registered office is at 8 King Edward Street, Oxford, OX1 4HL (the Company); and
- the Host as detailed on the Events, Organiser and Host registration form.
- The Company provides, currently via its own website and also a web portal ticket booking sub-domain at Eventbrite (“Web Portal” as more fully defined below), a platform for its events business for single people who will be able to access events organised and run by hosts (including Online Events on an area of the Web Portal made available to them by the Company.
- The parties wish to contract for the Host to provide certain services to organise, host and promote Events under the Company’s branding.
The following definitions and rules of interpretation apply in this agreement.
Additional Service: Services provided by the Host at an Event in addition to the Service, for example: cooking or yoga, as set out in an Order Form.
Business Day: a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England when banks in London are open for business.
Data Protection Legislation: means (i) the retained EU law version of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (UK GDPR), (ii) the Data Protection Act 2018 and any other national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then (iii) any successor legislation to the UK GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable privacy laws.
Events: events to be organised by the Host on its own behalf but under Company branding and to be solely advertised on the Company’s Web Portal and in accordance with the Company’s instructions as to quality and format including Online Events which must take place solely on the Company’s video conferencing account (currently via Zoom).
Intellectual Property: patents, utility models, rights to inventions, copyright and neighbouring and related rights, trade marks and service marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up and trade dress, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets), and all other intellectual property rights owned or used by the Company, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
Membership Subscriptions: the membership fee, if any, charged by the Company from time to time in accordance with its prevailing Terms of Business.
Online Events: Events arranged by the Host or any member of its team which are offered online.
Order Form: A form to be completed by the parties setting out the details for each Event, substantially in the form set out in Schedule 2.
Service: the provision of general hosting services for Unified Dating branded Events in accordance with the Terms of Business and promotion thereof, plus any additional services that may be agreed between the parties for a particular Event.
Service Fee: a fee payable by the Company to the Host in consideration for providing the Service, as specified in the Order Form for the relevant Event if any Service Fee is agreed for the Event.
Terms of Business: the Company’s contractual terms of business as set out in Schedule 1 as amended from time to time designed to protect both Company and Host as appropriate although no form of warranty in such regard is expressly or impliedly given to the Host.
Company’s Website: the company’s website at https://www.unifieddating.com
Web Portal: the Company’s web portal sub-domain located and hosted at http://unifieddating.eventbrite.com at which the Company can grant Hosts access via a sub account and certain permissions so the Hosts can have access to areas on the Web Portal for so long as the Company permits.
Year: the period of 12 months from the Commencement Date and each consecutive period of 12 months thereafter during the period of this agreement.
- Clause, Schedule and paragraph headings shall not affect the interpretation of this agreement.
- A person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality) and that person’s personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
- References to clauses and Schedules are to the clauses and Schedules of this agreement and references to paragraphs are to paragraphs of the relevant Schedule.
- The Schedules form part of this agreement and shall have effect as if set out in full in the body of this agreement. Any reference to this agreement includes the Schedules.
- A reference to a company shall include any company, corporation or other body corporate, wherever and however incorporated or established.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other genders.
- A reference to any party shall include that party’s personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
- A reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to it as amended, extended or re-enacted from time to time.
- A reference to a statute or statutory provision shall include all subordinate legislation made from time to time under that statute or statutory provision.
- A reference to writing or written includes faxes and e-mail.
- Any obligation on a party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
- Any words following the terms including, include, in particular or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
- The Company appoints the Host as an events, organiser and host to provide the Service, on the Company’s behalf, and the Host accepts the appointment on such terms until terminated in accordance with clause 9.
- The Company shall be free, during and after the duration of this agreement, to appoint any other person, firm or company as its host, distributor or franchisee for the promotion of the Service and arrangement of Events.
- In consideration for the Host providing the Service, the Company shall pay the Host the Service Fee (if applicable and agreed) set out in the relevant Order Form.
- The Host shall not, except with the Company’s prior written consent, during the term of this agreement and for a period of one year following the termination or expiry of this agreement, be involved directly or indirectly in the development or sale of any services which competes with the Company, and shall not set up a similar/identical business on its own accord.
- Host’s obligations
- The Host undertakes, confirms, warrants and agrees at all times during the term of this agreement:
- to comply with Unified Dating Host Set Up Guide;
- to act towards the Company conscientiously and in good faith and not to allow its interests to conflict with the duties that it owes to the Company under this agreement and the general law including not using the Company’s Web Portal, Zoom facility or branding for any purposes other than as envisaged by this agreement.
- except as authorised by the Company, not to act in a way which will incur any liabilities on behalf of the Company nor to pledge the credit of the Company.
- to comply with all reasonable and lawful instructions of the Company from time to time concerning the marketing of the Service and the hosting of the Events, and subject to the obligation to use only Company branding in relation to Events and their promotion and generally to carry out its activities in such manner as it thinks best to promote the interest of the Company, including without limitation:
- not to harm the Company’s reputation by running any Event of an immoral or illegal nature;
- hosting all Events organised by the Host by being physically present throughout each Event, or virtually present throughout online Events, and actively hosting the Event; and
- to use all reasonable endeavours to promote the Service with all due care and diligence, to seek to improve the Company’s goodwill and reputation.
- to describe itself in all dealings under the Company’s brand and in all associated advertising and promotional material and (if any description is provided there) at its premises as “events, organiser and host" of the Company.
- to maintain at its own expense appropriate administration facilities and systems as may be necessary for the effective performance of its duties under this agreement, including without limitation maintaining all relevant registrations and documentation in respect of the Host’s independent status and account for its tax liabilities in such regard direct to HMRC.
- to keep the Company fully informed of its activities concerning the promotion of the Business and the hosting of the Events and to provide the Company with reports on request.
- to inform the Company promptly of any order or enquiry concerning orders for an Event.
- to indemnify the Company against any liabilities incurred by the Company as a result of the Host at any time breaching any law or regulation, or failing to account for all due tax arising from its activities as an independent Host hereunder, from time to time in force or the incurring of which is otherwise not authorised by the Company hereunder.
- The Host undertakes, confirms, warrants and agrees at all times during the term of this agreement:
- Sale of Tickets and Events
- All sales of tickets for the Events shall be made through the Company’s website, subject to any discounts or deductions as the Company may allow. Any accounts that the Host sets up with Zoom or Eventbrite, as a result of receiving an invitation to join the Company’s accounts with these services, in order to use the service and fulfil its obligations hereunder, shall be registered with an email that the host has not previously registered for an account or currently has an account with Zoom or Eventbrite with. The sub accounts that the Host creates with Zoom or Eventbrite as a result of receiving an invitation to do this by the Company must be used exclusively for Unified Dating activities.
- The Host shall not, without the Company’s prior written consent, make or give any representations, warranties or other promises concerning the Event beyond those contained in the Company’s Terms of Business.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Host may not sell products to attendees at an Event.
- The Host is a professional who will use their own initiative as to the manner in which the Service is delivered provided that in doing so the Host shall co-operate with the Company and comply with all reasonable and lawful requests of the Company.
- Company’s undertakings
- The Company undertakes and agrees with the Host during the term of this agreement:
- to act at all times in its relations with the Host dutifully and in good faith.
- to supply to the Host any (if any) marketing pack, samples, sales literature and other documentation and information and such technical, market and other support as the Company may from time to time reasonably consider appropriate for the purposes of promoting the Service.
- to promptly pay the Service Fee to the Host upon completion of the Event.
- The Company undertakes and agrees with the Host during the term of this agreement:
- Advertising and promotion
- The Host shall:
- be responsible for the advertising and promotion of the Events in accordance with Company branding standards and the provisions of these terms and conditions, provided that the production and use by the Host of any advertising materials and promotional literature in relation to the Event not provided by the Company shall be subject to the prior written consent of the Company;
- distribute advertising materials and leaflets provided by the Company as part of any marketing pack, currently the template leaflet available on-line for printing at the Host’s own expense. Events must be solely distributed via the Company’s Eventbrite Web Portal sub domain. The Host must use the online Web Portal event link for their event and/ or the Company’s website link on all online or offline marketing to enable ticket bookings to easily be made; and
- observe all directions and instructions given to it by the Company in relation to promotion and advertisement of the Service and shall not make any written statement as to the quality or nature of the Service without the prior written approval of the Company.
- The Company shall from time to time provide the Host with information on the advertising and promotion carried out by the Company and with the materials, information and support (if any) referred to in clause 6.1.2.
- If Host submits any co-promotion materials (including without limitation, short video clips), the Host shall ensure that it has the right to share such materials for such purpose; and to fullest extent possible, the Host grants to the Company a license to use such material in perpetuity for promotional and advertising purposes.
- The Host shall:
- Intellectual property
- The Host acknowledges that:
- the Company’s rights to the Intellectual Property used on or in relation to the Service and the Company’s business and the goodwill connected with that are the Company’s property; and
- all data collected by the Company, and/or its third party events and payment portal providers, will be processed and controlled by the relevant service providers and cannot be guaranteed as available to the Host on demand either during or after the continuation of their appointment.
- The Host accepts that:
- it is only permitted to use the Intellectual Property for the purposes of and during the term of this agreement and only as authorised by the Company hereunder;
- other than to that extent, it has and shall have no right to use or to allow others to use the Intellectual Property or any part of it. It shall not seek to register any Intellectual Property on behalf of the Company without the Company’s express consent;
- it shall not use any trade marks, trade names or get-up which resemble the Company’s trade marks, trade names or get-up and which would therefore be likely to confuse or mislead the public or any section of the public;
- it shall not do or omit to do, or authorise any third party to do or to omit to do, anything which could invalidate or be inconsistent with the Intellectual Property; and
- it shall make a statement in any advertising material and promotional literature produced by or for it in connection with the Service as to the ownership of any relevant Intellectual Property used or referred to therein.
- The Host shall notify the Company of:
- any actual, threatened or suspected infringement of any Intellectual Property of which the Host becomes aware; and
- any claim by any third party of which it becomes aware that the Service infringes any rights of any other person.
- The Host acknowledges that:
- Liability and insurance
- The Host shall secure insurance and indemnify and hold harmless the Company against normal liabilities that may foreseeably arise from any accidental fault or defect in the provision of the Services (including any Additional Services) and any reasonable costs, claims, demands and expenses arising out of or in connection with such liability (Relevant Claim) and evidence such insurance to the Company on request.
- The Host shall, immediately it becomes aware of a matter which may result in a Relevant Claim (whether against the Host or the Company) give notice to the Company of the details of the matter.
- Duration and termination
- This agreement shall commence on the Commencement Date. Unless terminated earlier in accordance with law or clause 2 it shall continue for an initial term of 12 months and thereafter, renew each year for a further 12 month term, until one party gives the other party written notice to terminate in accordance with clause 9.3 to expire on or after the expiry date of the initial term or any extension thereof.
- Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, the Company may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Host if:
- the Host commits a material breach of any term of this agreement which breach is irremediable or (if such breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within a period of 21 days after being notified in writing to do so;
- the Host repeatedly breaches any of the terms of this agreement in such a manner as to reasonably justify the opinion that the Host’s conduct is inconsistent with the Host having the intention or ability to give effect to the terms of this agreement; or
- the Host suspends or ceases, or threatens to suspend or cease, carrying on all or a substantial part of the Host’s business; or
- the Company ceases to provide or promote generally the Service.
- For the purposes of clause 1, the notice period shall be not less than:
- one month for the first Year;
- two months for the second Year;
- three months for the third Year; and
- three months if the agreement lasts longer than three years.
Notice may be given and end on any day of a calendar month.
- Consequences of termination
- Termination of this agreement shall not affect any rights, remedies, obligations or liabilities of the parties that have accrued up to the date of termination, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of the agreement which existed at or before the date of termination.
- On termination of this agreement:
- the Host shall cease to offer, promote, market or advertise the Service or Events and the Company will disconnect the Host’s sub account and prohibit further access to the Company’s Web Portal and all the associated third-party provider accounts such as payment portals or virtual meeting services;
- the Host shall immediately cease to describe itself as a host of the Company and cease to use all trademarks, trade names and brand names of the Company (including without limitation on stationery and vehicles); and
- the Host shall at its own expense within 30 days return to the Company all and any advertising, promotional or sales material relating to the Service then in the possession of the Host, or otherwise dispose of the same as the Company may instruct.
- On termination of this agreement, the following clauses shall continue in force: 4; 4.5, 7.1; 7.2; 8.1; 11; and 14.
- All Host access to the Company’s own and third party sub-domains and portals shall be suspended and the Host shall not have any further access to data on such portals and servers which shall be preserved by the relevant service providers for the purposes of record keeping and contract fulfilment in accordance with GDPR and other relevant legislation.
- The Host undertakes that it shall not at any time disclose to any person any confidential information concerning the business, affairs, customers, clients or suppliers of the Company, except as required by law.
- The Host shall not use the Company’s confidential information for any purpose other than to perform its obligations under this agreement.
- All documents and other records (in whatever form) containing confidential information supplied to or acquired by the Host from the Company shall be returned promptly to the Company on termination of this agreement, and no copies shall be kept.
- No partnership or agency
Nothing in this agreement is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between any of the parties, constitute any party the agent of another party, or authorise any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous drafts, agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter.
The Company reserves the right to modify this agreement, including the amount of the Service Fee, at any time and without prior notice. The Company may exercise such right at its sole discretion. If the Company modifies this agreement, it shall notify the Host in writing as soon as practicable and in any event within 10 Business days of such change.
- Assignment and other dealings
Subject to the prior written consent of the Company, the Host may appoint sub-hosts or delegates to provide the Service or part of the Service on the Host’s behalf provided that the Host shall (i) ensure compliance of this agreement by such sub-hosts or delegates and (ii) remain fully liable for the acts, errors and omissions of such sub-hosts or delegates. .
No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
The rights and remedies provided under this agreement are in addition to, and not exclusive of, any rights or remedies provided by law.
- Third party rights
- A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
- The rights of the parties to terminate, rescind or agree any variation, waiver or settlement under this agreement are not subject to the consent of any other person.
- Any notice or other communication given to a party under or in connection with this agreement shall be in writing and shall be:
- delivered by hand or by pre-paid first-class post or other next Business Day delivery service at its registered office (if a company) or its company place of business (in any other case); or
- sent by fax to its main fax number.
- Any notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been duly received:
- if delivered by hand, on signature of a delivery receipt or at the time the notice is left at the proper address;
- if sent by pre-paid first-class post or other next Business Day delivery service, at 9.00 am on the second Business Day after posting or at the time recorded by the delivery service.
- Any notice or other communication given to a party under or in connection with this agreement shall be in writing and shall be:
- Data Protection
“Controller", “Data Subject", “Processor", “Personal Data" and “Personal Data Breach" in this Agreement shall have the meanings as defined in the Data Protection Legislation.
20.1 Each party will comply with Data Protection Legislation when processing Personal Data as Controller or Processor and following a written request from the other party it will provide such documentary information as may reasonably be requested by either party to demonstrate such compliance.
20.2 If either party processes Personal Data as Processor, the following provisions shall apply:
20.2.1 Each of the parties acknowledges and agrees that this sub-clause is an accurate description of the details of the processing of Personal Data;
220.127.116.11 The subject matter and duration of processing: to carry out event hosting services for the period comprising the preparation of an Event until the Event is complete.
18.104.22.168 The nature and purpose(s) of processing: communication, collecting, sorting, saving, transferring, deleting in order to provide the Services set out herein.
22.214.171.124 Type(s) of Personal Data: names, email addresses, telephone numbers.
126.96.36.199 Categories of data subjects: attendees of Events, potential attendees of Events, suppliers, venues
20.2.2 Processor shall only process Personal Data in accordance with Controller’s documented instructions unless required to process such Personal Data for other purposes by applicable laws or regulatory authorities. In such circumstances, Processor shall provide notice to Controller unless the relevant law or regulatory authority prohibits the giving of notice on important grounds of public interest.
20.2.3 The provisions of Articles 28(3)(b) to 28(3)(h) inclusive of the GDPR shall be incorporated into this agreement by reference and Processor shall comply with the express obligations of a processor as articulated in Articles 28(3)(b) to 28(3)(h) inclusive of the GDPR as so incorporated, provided that Controller may not instruct Processor to delete data that Processor holds on its own behalf as Controller; and (b) the requirements of Article 28(3)(b) of the GDPR shall not apply to persons that Processor is required by applicable laws or regulatory requirements to grant access to Personal Data.
20.2.4 Processor has primary responsibility to the relevant Data Subjects for the processing of such Personal Data and shall notify Controller of any assistance that Controller may require.
20.2.5 Controller provides a general authorisation to Processor to engage further Processors to process Personal Data, subject to the remaining provisions of this agreement. A list of those further Processors (if any) will be made available to Controller, and Processor shall give Controller prior notice of any intended addition to or replacement of those further Processors by updating that list. If Controller reasonably objects to a change to this list and has the right to object to such change pursuant to the express terms of the Data Protection Legislation, Controller may (within 30 days of such change) escalate any reasonable objection to the relationship manager for discussion. Processor shall only engage Processors where they meet the requirements of Article 28(1) of the GDPR and where Processor considers them to be capable of providing the levels of protection for Personal Data required by this agreement. Processor will monitor and review the performance of all such Processors regularly and Processor shall by liable for the acts and omissions of such Processors as if they were the acts and omissions of Processor.
20.3 Each party may transfer Personal Data outside of the UK or European Economic Area only where it has a lawful basis for that transfer under Articles 44 to 49 (inclusive) of the GDPR.
20.4 Each party shall notify the other promptly and without undue delay on becoming aware of a Personal Data Breach.
20.5 Each party shall reimburse the other for all legal and other costs, incurred in connection with any Personal Data Breach and any associated remedial action (including without limitation any costs associated with the investigation of the issue, notifications to affected individuals, regulators and other activities undertaken to remedy or minimise the impact of the breach). Where any Personal Data Breach occurs (either as Controller or Processor), the breaching party shall (at its own cost) take such actions as are reasonably required to remedy, or where that is not possible, to mitigate as much as possible the effects of the Personal Data Breach, including making any required notifications to affected Data Subjects and any applicable regulators.
20.6 Insofar as either party is a Controller in relation to Personal Data, that party shall:
20.6.1 provide to the other a privacy notice in relation to the Personal Data it processes under this agreement that complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Legislation, along with a link to the same, and either:
(i) incorporate a summary of the notice and a link to it in its own privacy notice to relevant Data Subjects; or
(ii) provide such notice directly to the affected individuals; and
20.6.2 immediately notify the other party in writing if it receives any complaint, notice or communication which relates to the processing of such Personal Data, and provide the other party such information and co-operation as the other may reasonably require in relation to the matter.
- Independent Contractors
- The parties acknowledge that they are independent contractors and there is no intention to create an employment relationship between the Company and the Host.
- Other than as set out in this agreement the Host will utilise their own equipment in the provision of the Host’s obligations under this agreement.
- The Company is under no obligation to offer Events to the Host, nor is the Host under obligation to accept such Events if offered. The Host is not obliged to make its services available except for the performance of its obligations under this agreement. Both parties agree and intend that there be no mutuality of obligations either during or following the agreement, whatsoever.
- Governing law
This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
This agreement has been entered into on the date that you submit your Events Organiser and Host registration form to us.
These Terms were last updated on 1st August 2021
“Unified Dating”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and “Ours” means Unified Dating Limited, Company Registration Number: 09421920; 8 King Edward Street, Oxford, OX1 4HL; (‘Unified Dating’ being a trading name of Unified Dating Limited) or its independent Host (as applicable).
“You”, “Your”, “Yours” means a client who participates in the Events, subject to these terms and conditions.
Once You complete the Order Form and submit it to Us, a binding contract between Us and You will arise.
Introduction of service offering
Unified Dating facilitates on-line speed dating (“OSD“) events, virtual on-line events and physical events and liaises with independent hosts (“Hosts”) who organise singles events on their own behalf, but on identical terms to these (“Host Event”), and Unified Dating also organises events itself (all such events including OSD being “Events”). It will be clear when you book an Event whether it is a Host Event or one directly organised by Unified Dating and therefore with whom you are contracting on these Terms and Conditions as Our Events will state the name of the Host followed by the words “on behalf of Unified Dating”.
Events are specifically for the attendance of people that are single and 18 years or older.
If You decide to attend a Unified Dating Event You agree that You are single and available and not attached.
Unified Dating/Host does not vet the validity and backgrounds of attendees. It is Your responsibility to verify personal information of other guests to Your satisfaction.
All information that You provide must be true and accurate in all aspects and no material information must be omitted.
Unified Dating will do its best to achieve a good balance of male and female attendees for each Event, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
Unified Dating can also create bespoke events at Your request. Depending on the nature of the request, We will issue You a quote for such an event. Additional terms and conditions may apply to such bespoke events as well as these terms and conditions.
Booking Events is via https://www.unifieddating.com by clicking on the Book Now button.
By completing an Order Form you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Unified Dating reserves the right to refuse admission to an Event without providing a reason.
Event ticket price must be paid, via our web portal. In the case of a Host Event, the ticket price is payable to the Host directly at the time of booking onto an Event. Details of Events will be available via our web portal ticket booking sub domain: http://unifieddating.eventbrite.com.
Bookings for Events and places are available on a first come first served basis. Please find information about Events and book for Events via Our web portal ticket booking sub domain: http://unifieddating.eventbrite.com.
Please save a copy of Our Terms & Conditions of Business for Your own reference.
You are entitled to a cooling-off period of fourteen days once Your order is submitted. For the avoidance of doubt this will be from the date that You fully complete the Order Form and submit it to Us and accept Our Terms & Conditions. However, if You book an Event to take place before the end of the usual fourteen working day cancellation period then Your cancellation rights will end as soon as the Event commences.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Events must be paid for, via our web portal, at time of booking. Your booking for an Event is only confirmed once payment is received by Unified Dating or the Host in respect of a Host Event. Payment must be made at the time of making Your booking via our web portal ticket booking sub domain. Information about the Event and what will be provided to You in the Event, including any food, drink or other products will be clearly displayed in the information about the Event. Any additional food or drink that You purchase during an event on top of that which is included in the Event ticket price will be Your responsibility to pay for directly to the venue. Unified Dating/Host will not take responsibility for costs that are incurred by You in this respect and You agree that it will be Your responsibility to pay for these.
If You inform Us or the Host less than 24 hours before the Event that you would like to cancel your Event booking then You will lose the total amount that You have pre-paid to Unified Dating or the Host for the Event ticket price. If You give more than 24 hours’ notice You will be refunded the full amount that You paid within 4 working days by the party you paid the amount to. Please note that if you do not turn up to an Event that You have booked and paid for that no refund will be offered. Your booking for an Event is for Your attendance only and must not be transferred to another person.
Unified Dating and Hosts reserve the right to cancel a service or Event. In this instance Unified Dating/Host reserves the right to consider the provision of an alternative service or Event. You will be notified if an Event has to be cancelled. In this case, unless an alternative service or Event is agreed, You will be fully refunded by the party you paid the amount to within 4 working days. You will be contacted to inform You of how the refund will be paid to You by the party onto whose event you have booked onto. No additional compensation will be offered. If an Event has to be cancelled You will be informed by email in advance of the Event. You will be informed of changes by email by the party that you have paid for any event.
Cameras may be present at some Events. Unified Dating reserves the rights to any photographs or video footage taken at Events. Such footage may be used for marketing and promotion subject to our obtaining express written consents from any attendees identifiable in such material prior to any agreed usage. You will not receive any compensation for this and hereby consent to your personal data being used for such purposes subject to our obtaining the above consents.
Suspension and Termination
If We think you have breached these Terms and Conditions, We will take whatever steps We think are necessary. These might include:
-stopping Your attendance of Events either temporarily or permanently;
-sending You a written warning;
-taking legal action;
-telling the appropriate authorities.
We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions We take to deal with Your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Unified Dating/Host cannot be held responsible for any loss or harm that You suffer during an Event and disclaims any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible under law. It is your own responsibility to disclose to Host and venue any food allergies or medical issues you may have.
If You decide to meet an individual that You have met at a Unified Dating Event on a separate occasion and in Your own time Unified Dating/Host will not accept any liability in respect of such. You take sole and complete responsibility in this instance.
You agree that Your personal belongings are Your responsibility. Unified Dating/Host cannot accept any liability in respect of such.
Unified Dating/Host aims to select venues that offer good quality food and a relaxed atmosphere. If after attending a Unified Dating event You have a dispute regarding the quality of the food, drink or service You must take this up directly with the venue.
You hereby indemnify Us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by Us and arising directly or indirectly out of any breach by You of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Details of Events
Details about the Events will be visible on our web portal sub domain: http://unifieddating.eventbrite.com. Bookings will be on a first come first served basis.
The information that You receive on the Events will include: what the total Event ticket price will be; what the Event ticket price covers; what You will receive at the Event; including food and drink; start time and approximate finish time; venue details and any other relevant information. If the Event details state that Your menu selections need to be pre-ordered then information on this will be provided.
Event ticket prices can vary depending on the type of Event and what is included. The price payable for an Event will be clearly displayed in the information on the Event details.
Unified Dating reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the services it offers with or without notice. Any payment for services not delivered will be refunded within 30 days.
Unified Dating reserves the right to discontinue the provision of its services for any reason whatsoever.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations whilst attending Events particularly physical Events in terms of any applicable Covid-19 guidelines and legislation in place.
You will hold harmless Unified Dating/Host for any harm to any person or damage to any property that You cause during Your attendance at a Unified Dating Event. You agree that You will be fully responsible and liable for such to the maximum extent permissible by law.
When attending an Event (whether such Event is online or not), You shall conduct Yourself in a polite and courteous manner when interacting with others; and not engage in any unacceptable behaviour.
Unacceptable behaviour may involve actions, words or physical gestures that could reasonably be perceived to be the cause of another person’s distress or discomfort.
We shall not be liable to You by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Our obligations in relation to the services, if the delay or failure was due to an act of God, war, terrorism, power failure, disease or any other cause beyond Unified Dating’s/Host’s reasonable control.
All complaints will be dealt with in a fair and confidential manner. All complaints should be emailed to Us on email@example.com.
The copyright, design right and all other intellectual property rights in any materials and other documents or items prepared or produced for You by or on Our behalf in connection with the contract between You and Us shall belong to Unified Dating absolutely and any such materials, documents or items shall be or remain the sole property of Unified Dating.
You shall be entitled to use any such materials, documents or other items in connection with the services but shall not be entitled to copy any such items or use them for any commercial purpose.
You are not entitled to email or send any documents that are provided to You by Unified Dating onto any third party.
Please note the data protection and privacy policies on all third party web sites such as Eventbrite, our payment portal or video conferencing if you have any concerns as We exclude all liability for processing of data by third parties.
You can correct any information, or ask for information about You to be deleted, by giving written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unified Dating/Hosts will not disclose Your personal information to anyone unless compelled to do so by law.
Correspondence to be sent by post must be addressed as follows: To Unified Dating Limited, 8 King Edward Street, Oxford, OX1 4HL.
This Agreement states the entire understanding between the parties with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior proposals, marketing materials, representations (whether negligently or innocently made), negotiations and other written or oral communications between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
A determination that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 does not apply to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Unified Dating at any time without notice.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 1st August 2021.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and You and We submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Order Form# [ ] dated [insert date of Order Form]
This Order Form # [ ] is made between:
- UNIFIED DATING LIMITED, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 09421920 whose registered office is at 8 King Edward Street, Oxford, OX1 4HL (Company); and
- [ ] (Host).
This Order Form # [ ] incorporates and is in addition to the agreement between the parties in respect of the provision of hosting services by the Host, dated [insert date of agreement] (as updated from time to time) (Terms and Conditions)
Capitalised terms in this Order Form # [ ] shall have the meanings given to them in the Terms and Conditions , unless otherwise defined herein.
In the event of any conflict between the provisions of this Order Form # [ ] and the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of this Order Form #[ ] shall prevail.
The parties hereby agree that the Host will provide the following:
[Additional Services: insert details of any additional services – yoga, cooking etc.]
Event Details: [date/ time / location]
Service Fee: [insert agreed Service Fee for Event, if any Service Fee has been agreed for this Event– can be stated as a fixed amount or as a percentage]
[Additional Fees: [ ] ]
The Host intending to be legally bound, agrees to all of the provisions of this Order Form # [ ].
Signed: [Unified Dating]